My name is Ladi Adewumi, by the grace of God I’m a Worship leader/Singer-songwriter/Music minister. My sole desire is to glorify God with my lifestyle and music; to help people experience God’s transforming power/presence through praise and worship music, and every song that I sing. It is the calling of God upon my life to sing for Him all my days.
I’ve been a worship leader/chorister at R.C.C.G Dominion Sanctuary, Acme (Region 19 HQ) since 2004, leading in Contemporary and Nigerian/African traditional songs and Hymns. Also a worship leader with Hephzibah House of Prayer, hosted by Pastor Bola Adefarasin. Prior to being at RCCG Dominion Sanctuary, Acme parish, I have been a chorister since I was a teenager in other RCCG parishes. I’m presently with RCCG The King’s Court parish (Lagos Province 39 HQ).
I’m graced to minister in praise/worship and to write songs based on the word of God and the inspiration of the Holy Spirit; minister in songs at various Church & Christian events (conferences, workshops, seminars, etc.); organise impactful worship music events (e.g. Worship Aloud); help to instruct and develop worship leaders, with special focus on spiritual and musical development, as a group and as individuals.
I have also attached my Resume/C.V. as a worship leader.
The objective is to help your church choir develop their worship music in the areas of praise and worship; to help develop your praise/worship leaders, setup an effective praise/worship team, and a structure that will help them to keep growing spiritually and musically.
The three major areas of focus are:
1. Spiritual objectives and guiding principles.
- Building spiritual understanding of the worship team’s responsibilities to God, the church leadership, the congregation and to themselves.
- Developing collective and individual spiritual growth and understanding.
- Getting rooted in the word of God and engaging needful spiritual exercises.
- Learning to worship in spirit and in truth and operating in the prophetic.
2. Musical objectives and guiding principles.
- Building worship team’s musical knowledge and application to every service.
- Building the collective and individual on vocal and worship leading abilities.
- Training on vocal warm-ups/exercises, genres, stage management, etc.
- Develop individual and collective leadership abilities and responsibilities.
- Right application of musical abilities with spiritual effectiveness.
3. Ministerial ethics and orderliness.
- Setting in place a system of ministerial ethics, needful for the worship team at all church meetings.
- A structure that allows for proper reviews and improvement in all areas from time to time.
These three areas will be used to help achieve all that is possible in the choir/worship team, in relation to the vision and peculiarity of the church. Over a period of 3-6months, the fundamental things should be in place and continuously improved on afterwards. Training sessions would be once a week. In a matter of months, there would be a lot of improvement in the worship team and the overall praise/worship experience of the church.
This is my life work and ministry, so I can do it on a part-time or full-time or contract basis. And as much as I’m not making money my focus, I would like to know what you will be able to commit to this project financially, because all I will be doing involves financial expenses, time and other resources.
I would also like to meet with your Choir H.O.D or worship pastor or music director to discuss your areas of concern, your music objectives and any other information or questions you have to ask me.
Thank you for your understanding, and I look forward to working with your church in developing the worship team and helping to impact the lives in your congregation for Jesus Christ.
Worship Leader. Singer-songwriter. Music Minister.